Where has this lipstick been all my life? This is one of my favorite lipsticks and is the most complementary shade I own. A lot of lipstick shades don’t work for me because I have pale skin, so trying to find a shade that matches me perfectly is hard. When I came across Revlon’s Pink In The Afternoon I was honestly surprised at how much I loved it! It’s your perfect everyday, neutral, pretty pink nude lipstick. The color is very nice because it’s natural without being a full-on nude color. It obviously has pink, but it’s not that Bubblegum Candy kind of in-your-face, over-the-top pink. I can best describe it as a bright, light peachy or coral-pink cream.
Brand – Revlon
Name – Lipstick: Pink In The Afternoon #415
NET wt – 4.5g
Recommended for all skin types
Made in USA
Why I bought it
– The color looked gorgeous
What I like most about it
– Perfect ‘everyday’ color, it goes with everything!
– It has a silky smooth/moisturizing formula that doesn’t dry out my lips
– Match a lot of different skin tones
– You get a good quality product for the price you pay
What I dislike about it
Whether or not I would buy the product again