After trying out the Louise Young LY34 Super Foundation Brush I don’t ever have to buy another because woah, this brush is amazing. A large, luxurious brush with a number of potential uses. It applies foundation perfectly and is also great for block powder and blusher. The large size allows you to apply foundation quickly in a few strokes, yet the bullet shape allows you to get into small areas around the eyes, nose and mouth. One of the many things that I like about it is that the synthetic bristles are super soft and don’t shed, and you can buff and blend foundation into your skin with it with no streaks.
Brand – Louise Young
Name – Super Foundation Brush #LY34
Recommended for all skin types
Made in UK
Why I bought it
– I needed a new foundation brush
What I like most about it
– Soft bristles, easy to blend with + doesn’t leave streaks
– The handle is thick and nice to hold onto when you use it
– It doesn’t suck up the product, so you’re not wasting foundation when you’re using it
– Gives your skin a natural finish (I feel like my skin is actually breathing after using it)
What I dislike about it
– Absolutely nothing
Whether or not I would buy the product again
– I don’t have to because even after washing it at least 10 times it looks brand new!