This might be the perfect drugstore shampoo! When I got my hands on the Define Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo at our local grocery store, I was so happy. This product is cheap and does the job like a luxury brand. The shampoo provides soft and shiny hair that adds plenty of moisture and care because it contains 100% pure argan oil. Argan oil is known for its moisturizing and nourishing properties. Oils are very popular at the moment, especially argan oil. Many feel namely that moisture treatments makes the hair heavy. But the beauty of argan oil is that it adds moisture and care without making the hair feeling greasy(fat). It will not just make your hair clean but it will also make it shinier, bouncy, with more volume and strong and resistant to breaking. Moroccan/Argan oil can even treat hair thinning, hair brittleness and may also be a long term solution to hair loss.
I have used this product for awhile now and I have noticed my hair improving. It’s a lot more shiny and strong (I’m so glad that my split ends are almost gone). When it first came out I was a bit skeptical about the new shampoo because it includes oil, (and I have very greasy/oily hair) but this didn’t make my hair feel heavy and greasy at all. It’s also applies very easily into your roots and spreads out evenly. You wash it out like you would with any other shampoo.
Brand – Define
Name – Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
NET wt – 250ml
Made in Norway
Why I bought it
– Because I’ve heard Argan oil is good for your hair
What I like most about it
– THE SMELL IS INCREDABLE! (frutiy/excotic)
– Leaves my hair feeling soft
– If you want, you can go days without washing your hair because your hair won’t start to feel greasy until maybe after 4-5 days.
– Love the gold on the packaging, it makes me feel luxurious.
What I dislike about it
– It can be hard to get ahold of, I guess it depends on where you live. For me its easy, but for others whom don’t have it in their country it can be hard to find it, even online.
Whether or not I would buy the product again