A few months ago on my trip to Spain, I purchased the Les Tissages de Chanel (also known as Blush Duo Effect Tweed) in the color 30 Tweed Rose, a warm/berry pink with multicolored shimmer. The blush was inspired by the iconic CHANEL tweed fabric, two contrasting shades of sheer cheek colour are delicately ‘woven’ with a subtle shimmering powder for a natural luminous glow. Ultra-soft texture is airy and light.
I feel like this blush is capable of delivering a perfectly natural, sheer flush of pink to the apple of the cheeks. The blush is a bit expensive, but you don’t need a lot of product – so overall, it’s cheap. It goes with every eye look, subtle yet build-able, and gives the face a pretty glow. But keep in mind that the blush looks darker in the pan than it does on the skin. The only thing that disappointed me about this product was the lasting effect. I mean, really Chanel? I expected better of you. If you’re going to use it as an all-day blush, then you need to do a few touch-ups throughout the day.
Brand – Chanel
Name – Les Tissages de Chanel – Blush Duo Tweed Effect
NET wt – 5,5g
Tweed Rose: Recommended for all skin types
Made in France
Why I bought it
– It looked really pretty in the packaging
What I like most about it
– Nice color pay off, you can use it lightly or built it up to be more pigmented
– Easy to blend into your skin
– I like the packaging, + it has a nice big mirror
What I dislike about it
– I think the money you pay is ridiculous compared to the amount of product you get
Whether or not I would buy the product again
– I don’t know. It’s kind of expensive..